The domain www.bamar.es uses automatic collection procedures (Cookies) to gather personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISP domain (Internet Provider), etc. all this in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us to adapt this website to your personal needs.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Company Name: PUERTAS BAMAR SL
Registered Office: Carretera Cuellar-Olmedo, Km. 16.5 – 47420 – ÍSCAR – VALLADOLID
Telephone: 983 612 707
What are cookies?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize it. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to personalize to a certain extent the navigation of each user on our website. Cookies are currently essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, in return, having them activated helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Types of cookies:
From the point of view of cookie ‘lifetime’ (time the cookie remains active on our computer) we differentiate between:
- Session cookies : these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use.
- Permanent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use them to facilitate purchasing and registration services.
From the point of view of use of each cookie , we can differentiate between:
1.- Required Cookies : these are strictly necessary cookies, such as those that serve for correct navigation or those that allow payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently.
Within the category of Required cookies you can also find cookies with the following purposes:
- Allow only communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In these two cases we inform you that the information and consent of the user is not required for the installation of the aforementioned cookies. Specifically, according to the EU Working Group of Experts, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/20123 it has interpreted that among the excepted cookies would be those whose purpose is:
- “User input” cookies
- User authentication or identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance load
- User interface customization cookies
- Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
For all other Required cookies not included in the above cases, prior information and user consent will be required.
2.- Functional cookies : These are cookies that help the user to have a better browsing experience on the site. An example of the use of this type of cookies are those that are used to store the navigation data of a certain language.
3.- Analytical cookies : these are cookies that allow us to analyze the use of the Website, so that we can measure and improve its operation.
4.- Advertising and Third Party Cookies : these are the cookies used by social networks, or by external content supplements such as google maps as well as cookies from advertising companies to publish ads relevant to your interests.
PUERTAS BAMAR, SL saves all the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside of PUERTAS BAMAR, SL, nor will it be used for unsolicited communications.
According the property , we can differentiate between:
- Own cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Adequate privacy – Cookie management:
If the user so wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user can revoke their acceptance at any time through the content and privacy configuration options available in each browser. However, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
For more information about the appropriate configuration of cookies and the activation, restriction and / or disabling options, you should go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and higher; Private browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher; Private browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and higher; Incognito
Cookies used on this website
PHPSESSID : technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the identifier of the session. It is removed when the browser is closed.
ac_cookies : technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
_ga : Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes their browser, it will be considered another user. It expires 2 years from the last update. More information about the treatment carried out by Google Analytics here.
_gat : This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the request speed – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.
_gid : This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. Expires after 24 hours.
Third-party cookies not controlled by the publisher (Google, Youtube, Cloudflare, Bizible, etc.)
To access third-party content, users must first accept the conditions that they apply (which include their cookie policies, beyond our control). If users choose not to access this content, these third-party cookies are not installed on their devices.
External providers of this website:
How to delete cookies from the most common browsers